BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing PRINCESS MOMO



Introducing MOMO. Momo stay next to my room 2 years back, she is bubbly and laugh alot ( i mean alot alot alot). She is the best shopping companion you ever wish for, she does not lie like everyone else, telling you that you look nice, pretty and hot in that grandma cardigan. MOMO help me and accompany me to do most of the things in my life.

This is what she d0:-

  • Doing all my dirty dishes ( +10)
  • Cook for me (+5)
  • Nag at me ( - 20 )
  • Go to see sunrise with me (+30)
  • Camwhore ( we look like gothic dolly with those make up) (+ 5)
  • Be my personal drive. ( + 15)
  • Make me pizza ( heart shape summore ) dun be jealous people ^^ (+ 50)


This is what i do :

  • Whine (-10)
  • Cry and make her pampered me (- 10)
  • Make her eat burger in the middle of the night ( - 20) she was so reluctant cos it make her fat
  • Use her nail polish ( -5)
  • Listen to her frustration (+ 50) cos she will make me frustrate too
  • Did not buy her Christmas present ( - 20)
  • Make her make my blog layout (-10)
  • Clean her room ( + 99) it need alot of wit, patient to do it.....normal people cannot do it

momo = 95 , me = 75 ................... see !! she still score better no matter what, cos she is the best heheheheheheh



we had different taste in guys <3



This is Kim Hyun Jung and MOMO
think he is cute and charming BUT!!
isn't he look better........ AGREE ?
( KIM BUM )


Me says : babe ( momo) no matter what we will always be BFF, you fill my life with joy and
laughter ,tolerating me and doing my dishes..........knowing you is a blessing and being
friends with you is a gift. Thank you for everything that you had done *hugs hugs*









0 comments: