BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

MY Love......

You are......................







this always happen to me, i was always stuck half way when i wanna use any words to describe you, i dunno how to fill up those blank for a long time. Once thought that you :-

  1. My walking lip balm ( which was u still are)
  2. My tissue provider ( seems weird and u also did not bring tissue often .......cannot lah)
  3. My heartbeat ( it seems cheesy....hehehehehe)
  4. My dear ( too common ............ )



Last week i found out what you are at last. YOU ARE A DROP FROM HEAVEN which i think it is cheesy too lah, if sherry see this she will say the entire post is CHEESY . But you are lah dear

  1. You make me feel better in everything
  2. You make me feel what love is
  3. You bring joy
  4. You bring laughter
  5. You make me chuck everyone for you
  6. You make my heart skip every time i see you
  7. You make me feel lively as you fill everything with colours
  8. You make me feel that this heart are here to stay

You are my miracle and a drop from heaven, as you make me understand what is love is, the pass month been amazing as it was in a dream that i do not want to wake up and stay in the dream forever. I think i am on a spell bedazzled by you as what baby say hehehehe but i dun mind actually.........................you make me feel like sticking my lips on ur face 24/7 ,




You are always my love. I remember every single bit about you and me. Since I met you, you revolve around my world. You made my world brand new and covered it with love dear. If I were to write a book on me and you, I will tell the world how much you mean to me. Thank you dear for everything. I am who I am today its because of you dear. You tought me how to stand on my feet. You also taught me to love and to be loved. I miss you and the way you talk to me.

Dear, I love you. I cannot find another word to describe my love to you. Although you are not often physically here by my side, somehow I feel your presence. You're just like the air that I breathe. Dear, I don't know since when you have changed. I lost my self and I lost you at the same time. Where were you when I was gasping for air? Dear...you used to be right here. You left, bringing along my hope and the salvation that you had given to me. I am abandoned here, dead and alone in my world that is now lifeless. Now i wish i was snow white

0 comments: